-->

Vitamin B17 500mg

Vitamin B17 500mg

Health and Natural Living. Vitamin B17, 500mg is also known as laetrile, or amygdalin. The tablet form is the concentrated extract from the apricot seeds.

Ingredients
Extracted From Apricot seeds
  • 500mg B17, 100 tablets per bottle
  • Laetrile, Amygdalin
  • Concentrated extract from apricot seeds
Vitamin B17 500mg
Do not lose your chance to get this rare opportunity!
* Discount only for limited time, Buy it now!

     SORRY ... OUT OF STOCK
"This Best Selling Tends to SELL OUT VERY FAST! If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure to Order Now to avoid disappointment!"
Review By JMS

I was told I had leukemia in July, 2011. I am 57 Yrs old, non-smoker, never sick. I went through 2 sets of Chemo. I had heard about B17 in the book "World without Cancer", purchased through Amazon. The First Chemo showed no effect. I started taking 1000mg per day of B17, with multi vitamins. They give you nothing to counter the damage the chemo does to your system. The Second Chemo results were the same. No positive effect.

They said more chemo would not help. Radiation therapy, I declined. So I was sent home with 3 weeks or more to live. My bone marrow was full of cancer cells and also in my blood system. This was Sept. 2011. I thought at the time that the B17 had at least helped with the side effects. I did feel very weak, could not taste food, had 2 bad rashes from anti-biotics. But I never got sick. I was sent home.

Final arrangments were made, but slowly I started feeling better, wounds would heal and in November, I was doing small things around the house. In Dec. 2012 I was checked. They found nothing in my blood or bone marrow and was told I was in remission. I declined any more Chemo. This is Feb. 2012, and I am still short of breath, but can do minor things. I can't prove how much the B17 had an effect on me, or how long I will be in remission. But I'm glad I ordered it. Maybe God's will or God's gift.


This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. More Info